What you missed this weekend: Party in College Station, Texas falls in painful fashion + new Top 25
It was a loaded weekend across the Aaron Torres Media landscape - here's what you missed:
* First off, we had a classic, all-time weekend. Aaron talked about the whole thing on today's Aaron Torres Podcast, but in the meantime here are a few things that you might've missed.
* You certainly didn't miss A&M's win over Alabama. Here are some of the wildest scenes from across College Station on Saturday night.
* Speaking of Texas, it wasn't nearly as good for A&M's former rivals Texas. They lost in the most epic fashion possible to Oklahoma. Here are all the wild plays from that game. Also, you know we were going to recap the funny memes as well.
* On Sunday, we got ourselves a new AP Top 25 - with a new No. 1 team. Also, here are the Week 7 college football point spreads.
* Finally, our college basketball countdown series continued - as Jacob Polacheck took a look at the Maryland Terrapins.
Monday's episode of the Aaron Torres Podcast is live, as Aaron reacts to the wild weekend in CFB, including A&M's upset, the Red River classic, and also, why are there no great teams in college football this year?
You can download here or listen below